Blackbird Racing Graphic Kit Husqvarna 2615L
In most products you can see the real photo of the product, but in some pieces we use the same image for several products, since we do not have the specific photo.
For example, in some air and oil filters, joint kits and other similar replacements the photo is generic for all.
Please, if you have questions, look at the product title, the reference, the description and for which bikes is valid, to know if this product is the one you are looking for, without taking into account the photo shown, which may be indicative.
|Order total amount||Total shipping cost|
|Order less than € 199:||19.95 €|
|Order over € 199||Free shipping|
It is calculated automatically when placing the order. Possibility of free shipping after a certain amount.
It is calculated in a personalized way following these steps:
- You add all the products you need to the cart.
- Enter your address, select "To calculate" shipping method and confirm the order
- We calculate the shipping costs to your country, depending on the weight and volume
- We send you an e-mail with the final amount (products + shipping) and instructions for payment
- If you are agree, pay the order
- We send it to you
The approximate delivery time is indicated in each product, just above the price.
All products offered are in stock (except error) in our warehouses or those of our suppliers and the delivery time takes into account the location of the product at this time
If you buy several products, the delivery time will be that indicated in the product with a longer term.
- If there is nobody in your house during working hours, write the address of your work.
- If you can not receive it at work, use a nearby trusted store and let them know.
- If none of this is possible, write in "comments of the order" the preferred delivery schedule.
- Visa o MasterCard
- Specific cards (depending on the country)
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal (except in some countries)
+ 15 years onlineFrom 2003 until today working every day to offer the best service and the best possible customer service.
The + large catalogThe combination of own estoc with the manufacturer allows us to offer the largest product range for all types of customers.
Direct communicationContact directly with the person in charge of preparing your order or with an expert on your product, by chat, e - mail or telephone. We do not have telemarketers or robots.
Committed to the clientWe not only sell products, we also advise, clarify doubts, provide alternatives and offer solutions.
Committed to your orderWhen you confirm your order, all our work and know-how is focused on delivery it as soon as possible and without errors.
Changes and returns without problemsThe law says that they are 14 days, but the important thing is that the product is really what you need, so we offer you up to 60 days to return or change any product.
The more you buy, the better prices you haveEvery time you buy you go up the Discount Level and the prices of ALL the products go down automatically, without coupons, nor codes.
Adhesives for motocross and enduro are made with materials highly efficient and optimum quality. It has a thickness of 0.5 mm, is strong and stands the test of time.The impression is of type uses resistant inks screen and brilliant.The kit includes: radiators cover, front and rear fenders.
Tips for correctly stick your kit graphic on your bike
1-If the plastics are scratched, it is best to replace them with new ones.
2-To clean plastic debris or old adhesives glue, use "contact cleaner". Do not use thinner, alcohol or dry the plastic with petrol. Leave if it takes more than 24h.
3-After the application heat up the strong>stickers by means of a hair-dryer and exert a pressure on them.
- radiator shrouds
- front and rear fender
- fork protections
- Swing arm
- Graphic kits for Motocross, Enduro, Motard which are made using very good materials. We use a very performing raw material, named Crystall , 0,5 mm thick laminated with a very strong self adhesive that keeps its excellent qualities for a long time. Our stickers are screen printed using very resistant and brilliant inks. After the application heat up the strong stickers by means of a hair-dryer and exert a pressure on them.
No posts found