FMF Megabomb Head Pipe titanium Yamaha YZF 450 2007-09 / WRF 450 2007-15FMF
The science behind the MegaBomb header may be FMF's greatest engineering accomplishment to date. You can bolt on a MegaBomb for as much as a 3 horsepower boost, plus the MegaBomb actually reduces noise levels by as much as 1.5dB. The FMF MegaBomb header is yet another testament to the continued dedication of FMF to developing the best performing motorcycle exhaust components. Used by Factory Teams, the MegaBomb is the next level technology you can have today.
- Produces long header torque and short header over-rev.
- The larger midsection creates a larger surface area for sound dissipation to reduce the sound output by as much as 1.5dB.
- Increases output from stock motor as much as 3 HP, alone.
- Constructed out of FMF's exclusive Ti-Metal for an extreme weight savings with added durability.
- Designed with a unique midsection, comparable to the Powerbomb header, that provides improved power across the power range.
- The unique design of the MegaBomb header allows for better low end torque similar to a long header while also improving top end power much like a short header.
- Although the MegaBomb header offers the advantages of a long header, the design of the MegaBomb header reduces the length and the chances of getting in the way or suffering damage.
- Type of piece
- Exhaust - Mufflers